Delhi is popular all over world for its food. It is a hub of food joints and street food. If you are from Delhi, then you are blessed with good food. However, if you are visiting , then you must visit these top ten food joints in delhi.
- Saravana Bhavan: This food joints in delhi has taken over all southern India years ago. Now their new addresses are in Delhi as well as the USA. Though they have not worked much on their infrastructure and serves food in cafeteria style, but the food says it all. Everything served here is so delicious that Prime Minister can’t resist the taste and order breakfast from Saravana Bhavan.
- Sitaram Diwan Chand: There is only one item in their menu and that is chole bhature. This mouth-watering delicacy from North India is served at its best here. Sitaram Diwan Chand is the name of the owner and their food joint is located in Paharganj. One of the Must Visit food joints in Delhi.
- Rajdhani: They have their branches all over India, but the most popular one is located in Connaught place. You will feel like that whole India is served in one plate. Its fixed thali menu will serve dishes from all over India. There is a Gong which you need to ring at the end and the entire staff will shout with a smile Aavjo! That is come again in Gujrat’s language.
- Bittoo Tikki wala: Talking about food joints in Delhi Bittoo Tikki wala are feeding all Delhi people with their chats and Aloo tikkis. Their food joints are located all over Delhi and they are serving food at very reasonable prices.
- Dolma Aunty Food Joint: This food joint serves the best fast food. Momo’s is the food served at this food point. They are located in Lajpat Nagar and serving the world’s most amazing and delicious Momo’s. The red- hot sauce is icing on the cake.
- Al –Bake: Bittoo Tikki wala: This fast food restaurant is located in New friends colony, Delhi. It serves rolls at just rupees sixty to its customers. Just tell them your choice of filling in the roll and they will serve it on your plate.
- Bengali Sweet house: If you are a sweet lover, then Bengali sweet house is for you. Apart from sweets, they serve Pav Bhaji or chaat. They serve the best Indian food in their menu and sweets will satisfy your carving.
- Salim kabab’s: Cant exclude Salim kabab’s from top ten food joints in delhi .This food joint is famous for its kababs. Previously located in Khan Market, now the residents of Defence Colony are getting to taste the mouth-watering Kakori kabab’s as they shifted here. You can eat them raw or just roll them up in rumali roti.
- Sattvik: If Delhi herbivore’s wanted to satisfy their vegetarian food carving, then they reach out at this place. This food joint served authentic vegetarian food according to this name. The environment is peaceful and has no relation with noise stuck Delhi streets. You can enjoy your food to the fullest and trust me you can’t resist yourself from coming again.
- 1 oak café: If you are a fast food lover, then you can visit this multicuisine fast food restaurant. They serve anything apart from Italian, Chinese. So, all you pizza’s and pasta’s lover this is the place for you.
The list doesn’t end here. There is much more to explore in Delhi in terms of fast food and Food joints.