The reputation of remote work jobs is increasing with each passing day. People are finding them a lot more comfortable and stable, rather than the chaotic full-time jobs. Companies like Connecting All India, Xerox, VMware, etc have opened the doors to a number of people across India to work remotely and earn a decent income, while keeping up with their interests.
Here are some leading companies in India that are offering remote jobs:
1. DotDash: It is comprised of a team of guides, who write on various topics to assist the reader in their daily lives. The company provides some useful information and insights to keep up with the latest happening around the world. There are more than 2.8 million articles on 70,000 different topics for the visitors. DotDash is currently looking for guides who can write content on ‘Doing business in India’.
2. Xerox: Incorporated in 1906, the company has more than 150 office locations across the world. Around 150,000 people have been employed by the company. Xerox creates document management solutions, including photocopiers, black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, and scanners. The company is looking for a research scientist for a full-time telecommute position in Karnataka.
3. Symantec: In order to provide users with condensed downtime, the Symantec cooperation provides storage, security and system management solutions. It specializes in information storage, antivirus, malware products, etc. This company seeks a remote employee in India to serve as a user authentication consultant.
4. Connecting All India (CAI): The company is providing data management services to a number of organizations across India. It is helping organizations make sense from the stored data. Connecting All India handles complex data management needs enabling organizations to make highly informed strategic decisions for better results. It presents data in a simplistic manner, knowing the importance of exploring the same. The company has opened the doors of aspirants, who want to work from home while keeping up with their interests.
5. VMware: The company offers cloud and virtualization software. It employs more than 13,000 people in 50 operational worldwide locations to support businesses in streamlining their operations. The company is currently hiring concierges and territory sales managers in Bangalore.
6. Rise Smart: It is a talent management company providing recruitment and outplacement. Rise Smart works with corporate customers in consumer products, engineering, food and drug. The company is currently looking for a career transition coach.
7. SAP: With more than 65,000 employees, the company boasts client companies in more than 180 countries. It is an enterprise software and service company, always seeking quality employees. SAP provides data management, IT management, software management and other services. Candidates can apply for the roles of education channel manager, regional project manager, sales lead, etc.
8. Cactus communications: Established in 2002 by Abhishek Goel, it is a privately held company and leading communication solution provider. Working with academic societies, researchers, universities, and publishers, the company offers training, education, and transcription services. It has processed over 600,000 documents from nearly 160,000 clients in 164 countries around the world. Cactus Communications is comprised of nearly 500 staff members and 1,000 freelance contractors located across the globe. The company also employs one of the world’s largest groups of certified editors and writers.
9. ADP: Founded in 1949, it is one of the best business outsourcing and human capital management solution providers. With more than 600,000 clients, it has a revenue of around $10 billion. The company offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefit administration solutions. It has a workforce of more than 60,000 professionals, working all around the globe.
10. Covance: With an annual revenue of more than $2 billion, Covance is one of the largest and most comprehensive drug development service provider. In order to provide animal testing and drug development services, the company operates the world’s largest central laboratory network. Covance employs over 15,000 professionals throughout its 60 locations worldwide. Covance also supports flexible work by hiring for both freelance and telecommuting work opportunities.